Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Vacations

Its been a long while since I have posted something on this blog. To be frank, I had actually forgotten I had a blog until just recently when I was googling my own name on Google (admit it,at one point or the other in our lives, we all have googled ourselves to know how many web pages have our names on it). Anyways, since I have got so much time on my hands I decided why not start blogging again. So here is in short what all has happened in the two years since I have posted over here
1. Graduated from Engg with First Class ( Yes!!!)
2. Got placed in a nice company
3. Enjoying my vacations as I have not received my joining date yet.

Now we all love vacations. We get to do a lot of stuff in them. We can do whatever we like. Sleep till whatever time we want. Eat all the good stuff and hangout with your friends for hours at a stretch.
What I dont like is the awful amount of vacations that I have got this time around.
Being a student of Engineering, I was used to those 15 -20 day vacations we used to get in between each semester. Now though the vacation seems to be stretching on and on with no end in sight.

Still I have my hobbies which I have been paying attention to. I read a significant amount of books. Mostly stuff related to games like Halo but some nice Fiction novels as well. I have also seen a great deal of movies both english and hindi, the most recent of which was Bodyguard.
Also I have finished a couple of nice computer games as well. Some of them were new but the rest was just a play through.
Anyways this was just a brief sketch what I have been doing till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment