Its been a long time since I have landed in Hyderabad and well, the times have been great. Its nice to stay independent for sometime and its something that everyone should experience at least once in their life.
My previous assumptions about the city have withered away. Its a nice place to live. I am having tons of fun living with my roommates here and the fact that we earning the money with which we enjoy is also great feeling.Although I still dream to go back to Pune one day. Well lets see when that happens.
For now, Hyderabad is my home but Pune will always have a special place in my heart.
My previous assumptions about the city have withered away. Its a nice place to live. I am having tons of fun living with my roommates here and the fact that we earning the money with which we enjoy is also great feeling.Although I still dream to go back to Pune one day. Well lets see when that happens.
For now, Hyderabad is my home but Pune will always have a special place in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment