Monday, April 29, 2013

One year down...

Its been a year since I have joined my company. A year since I moved out of Pune away from my family and friends and shifted to Hyderabad.

While for the most part the life has been good, I have suffered certain setbacks as well.

I am still single. Still not a date-able and/or relationship material as per the girl whom I used to love a lot.

Why the fuck do I still keep believing in this fucking thing called love??

Its so fucking annoying, irritating and pathetic. Its sole function is to rip your heart out, make you feel miserable,distract you from your work and life and lead a terrible life till the end of time.

I fucking hate love and anything that's associated with it.

Its all a bunch of hocum. Some girl speaks to you and you think she is interested in you. BULLSHIT!!

I think the best way now for me to lead my life is to indulge myself into my favorite pass times, imagining new worlds, new stories, playing video games, travel to wherever the fuck I want to travel, focus on my work and excel at it and never ever fucking think about falling in love with anyone...ever.

This is the closure I want, I need and I will get.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment